Some things may look different as you return, but our overall goal with all of these changes is to make everyone feel comfortable coming back to worship on our campus.
Join us in-person or online:
Thursdays | 7:00pm
Sundays | 9:00am & 10:45am
The following measures will be implemented for the health and safety of everyone who attends a service at White Flag:
- The Worship Center will be set up to full capacity in order to give plenty of room for you and your family to socially-distance from others as you are comfortable.
- When choosing where to sit, please be respectful of others and of social distancing guidelines.
- Seating is available in the cafe and lobby areas for families who do not wish to put their kids in age-appropriate Family Ministry programming areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building.
- As always, our Behind the Scenes Team will be working all throughout services and between services to ensure that the building is kept clean.
- The cafe will be open during all services with our normal offering of food and beverages. You'll see various changes to the service in the cafe to ensure health and safety of all cafe patrons.
- We will provide a "touch-free" experience at White Flag. Among other things, this means that all doors will be propped open or opened by a volunteer so you don't need to touch any doors. Additionally, we will not hand out bulletins or make community pens available to reduce high-touch surfaces.
- Drinking fountains throughout the building will not be available. Bottled water is available for purchase in the cafe and the touch-free bottle-filling station on the upper level will be available for you or your children to use with a refillable water bottle if desired.
- We are so excited to be back with our families AT church! All programming for kids birth through fifth grade will be available during all three services. Seating will be available in the cafe and lobby areas for families who do not wish to put their kids in their age-appropriate Family Ministry programming areas.
- As you bring your kids to their Next Kids areas, you'll notice several changes to our policies and procedures. From check-in, to programming, to check-out, these changes will allow us to continue to offer an engaging experience for your kids while also maintaining an environment of health and safety.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to allow additional time for our new check-in process.
We want you to feel completely comfortable bringing your kids to Family Ministry at White Flag. If you have any questions or need additional information about the Next Kids areas, please contact:
- Fall Kickoffs are almost here! Your Student will enjoy a night of games, free dinner, and time with friends!
- Epic Kickoff (High School Students) is Tuesday, September 8th from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- Momentum Kickoff (Middle School Students) is Wednesday, September 9th from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
If you have any questions about Student Ministry, contact Jeremiah Roop (Middle School Pastor) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While we hope you will join us for in-person services at White Flag, we understand that some may not be able to join us or will not yet be comfortable joining us. Don't worry, we will continue to provide the same high-quality, online worship experience you've come to enjoy so much.
- You can join us LIVE online during each of our three services through one of our live online platforms: White Flag website, White Flag App, AppleTV, Roku, or Facebook Live.
- If you miss a sermon, you can catch up on demand on YouTube, the White Flag App, White Flag website, AppleTV, or Roku channel.