MISSION: TO TRANSFORM LIVES BY CONNECTING FAMILIES WITH JESUS, HIS WORD AND COMMUNITY
Our Elementary Ministry is available for your family during all 3 worship services: Thursday at 7:00 pm and Sunday at 9:00am & 10:45am. The areas open 15 minutes prior to the start of each service.
Our mission is to connect Elementary kids with Jesus, His Word and community. We give kids the opportunity to actively participate in a fun learning environment including high energy worship music, relevant Bible teaching, and intentional small group games and conversations.
Kids learn that the story of God reveals the character of God. One key Bible truth is taught each month to help kids discover Jesus and learn to reflect His character to the world around them. Take home pages provide family conversation tools and "God Time" challenges that relate to the Bible story taught each week. By the time kids reach the fifth grade, we want them to understand and own three truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52:
1. I need to make the wise choice
2. I can trust God, no matter what
3. I should treat others the way I want to be treated
Safety is our priority. Therefore the following guidelines are in place:
- Creative room environments with age appropriate equipment.
- Background checks and interviews with all volunteers.
- Security tags for all kids and volunteers.
- Registration processes and the enforcement of check-in and check-out procedures.
First time guests, allow a few extra minutes to visit the Family Ministry counter in the lobby to check in your child or complete the Plan Your Visit form!
If you have additional questions, contact our Kids Ministry team.
MEET THE TEAM
Follow NEXT on Facebook and Instagram to stay connected and get info on all of our fun events!