Junior High Camp at High Hill
Camp for students entering 6th-8th grade
July 17th - 22nd, 2022
High Hill Christian Camp
20 Camp Lane
High Hill, MO 63350
Transportation and Schedule
Transportation will be provided to and from High Hill Camp via bus. Staff and kids will leave White Flag on Sunday, July 17th. All campers should bring a sack lunch to eat or eat before arriving. We will return to White Flag on Friday, July 22nd.
Items to Bring
- Sleeping bag, sheet set, pillow
- Toiletry items
- Appropriate, casual clothes that can get really dirty (include long-sleeves for Paint Ball)
- Modest, one-piece bathing suit
- Bath towel and beach towel
- Tennis shoes that can get really dirty
- Flip flops for the shower
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Rain gear
- Refillable water bottle
- Small bag with Bible, notebook and pen
- Mask for the bus rides
- Medications in Ziploc bag clearly marked with name and administration directions. Turn in at check-in prior to leaving for camp.
Contacting your Camper
Students love to receive mail from home while at camp. We encourage you to send letters/packages. Please include your camper’s name and Jr. High 2 on the address label.
$225 - Camp Registration ($20 canteen included in registration, price increases to $275 after April 30th)
FREE camp T-shirt included with registration!
$25 - Bus Transportation
$250 - Total Cost ($300 after April 30th)
Additional Canteen (shop during camp for snacks and merchandise, $20 included in registration)
Missions Offering ($10 suggested)
*If you will be using Camp Fuel funds to pay, contact Debbie@whiteflag.church before registering!
*Select White Flag Christian Church under "Church Camper is Attending With".