MISSION: TO TRANSFORM LIVES BY CONNECTING FAMILIES WITH JESUS, HIS WORD AND COMMUNITY.
Birth - 5 years old
Our Preschool Ministry is available for your family during all 4 worship services: Saturday at 5:00 pm and Sunday at 9:00, 10:15 and 11:30 am. The areas open 15 minutes prior to first service on Saturdays and Sundays.
Our mission is to connect kids with Jesus, His Word and community. We love and care for your child so they learn that church is a safe place where they are loved. We spend time with your babies, toddlers and preschoolers teaching them the 3 BASIC TRUTHS from God's Word:
1. God Made Me
2. God Loves Me
3. Jesus Wants To Be My Friend Forever
NURSERY (birth - 2 years)
We provide babies a safe, caring environment where they can have fun and become familiar with God's truths through music, Bible stories and play time.
PRESCHOOL (2 - 5 years old)
We give preschoolers the opportunity to actively participate in a fun learning environment including high energy worship music, relevant Bible teaching and small group activities. We encourage your child to get plugged in to a small group at the same service time each week so that the will have the same core leader and group of friends.
First time guests, allow a few extra minutes to visit the Family Ministry counter in the lobby to check in your child!
If you choose to bring small children into the Worship Center and they become restless, please comfort them outside the Center to allow those around you to continue to worship. We have TVs located throughout the lobby where you can continue to watch the service. You are also invited to visit our Nursing Mother’s Room located behind the Family Ministry counter. This room provides low-lighting, comfortable seating, a changing table and live streaming.
WHAT TO BRING
To fully equip our volunteer leaders and comfort your child, we ask that you bring in the following items:
- Diaper bag (we will provide a name tag if you don't have one already)
- Diapers and wipes (diapers are changed during each service)
- Bottle with milk or formula (infants only) clearly labled with your child's name
- Pacifier (if used) and clip holder
- If your child is potty training, please bring an extra set of clothes in a plastic bag.
Water cups and a light snack are provided (due to potential allergies, all other snacks and drinks that you bring in will remain in bags unless approved by a staff member)
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Our goal is to have all children stay healthy and happy! These are the steps we have in place to reach that goal:
- We throroughly clean all rooms, toys and equipment that the children use
- We ask that if your child is sick or has had a fever in the past 24 hours that you please keep them home to prevent putting other children at risk.
- Allergy alert stickers are available at check-in. Please let your child's small group leader know of any allergies.
- Please keep in mind that no medicine of any kind can be administered by our staff or volunteers.
Safety is our priority. Therefore the following guidelines are in place:
- Creative room environments with age appropriate equipment.
- Background checks and interviews with all volunteers.
- Security tags for all kids and volunteers and the enforcement of check-in and check-out procedures.
If you have additional questions, please look over our FAQs or contact our Preschool Director.
Check back soon for our May Preschool Playdate!
Follow NEXT on Facebook and Instagram to stay connected and get info for all of our fun events!