February 10, 2019
Due to icy road conditions, all services and activities at White Flag Church have been cancelled for Sunday, February 10.
Your consistent, planned generosity makes it possible for us to reach people for Christ locally, nationally, and around the world – thank you! Our online giving platform allows you to give quickly, securely, and conveniently.
Use this week’s cancellation as a good excuse to transfer your giving online. Setting up your giving account takes minutes and gives you access to your giving account at any moment from your computer or mobile device. You can download your giving history or update your planned giving in mere seconds.
Giving through our online system (through the Website or the White Flag App) works just like your bank’s bill pay, except that it’s all electronic and your gifts are automatically recorded in your secure online White Flag giving profile. Giving by this method is most preferred since it has the least amount of fees and it eliminates the administrative tasks required by processing physical checks.
Thank you for your faithfulness in financially supporting the mission and vision of our church. Together, we are transforming lives by connecting people to Jesus, His word and community!
Make your weather-impact morning purposeful – go back and watch previous messages online! Our website has past messages dating back to 2011 available for you to view (or listen to). Additionally, you can go to the White Flag app, AppleTV, or the Roku Channel and watch the entire service for the past couple of years (a great option for worship this morning from your living room).
Need some suggestions?
Here are the White Flag Staff picks of their favorite messages of all time:
- Paul - "God is Greater Than Your Hurt" (Greater Than series)
- Dani - "Fan or Follower?" (Not A Fan series)
- Jeremiah - "How to Love" (Love & Hate series)
- Steve - "Tackle Sin" (WF Strong series)
- Brian - "Unstoppable" (Unstoppable series)
- Alicia - "Making Your Tragedy Count" (Curveball series)
- Mary Kate - "Send Me" (Dangerous Prayers series)
- Christy - "Killer Marriage Intro" (Killer Marriage series)
- Brietta - "Your Pain is My Pain" (Beautiful Feet series)
- Christin - "Stuck Busy" (Traction Control series)
- Debbie - "Legit Faith Requires Legit Prayer" (Legit series)
- Angie - "Even If He Does Not" (Behind Enemy Lines series)
- Deanna - "When I Give" (Most Like Jesus series)
- Kim - "Break Me" (Dangerous Prayers series)
- Jesse - "Leadership" (If Not Now, When series)
- Melissa - "Search Me" (Dangerous Prayers series)
- Gayla - "I Feel Like the Only Christian in the Room" (You Are Not Alone series)
You also still have time to sign up for Starting Point with Pastor Paul. The next opportunity is next Sunday, February 17 from 12:30 - 2:00pm. Lunch and childcare are provided.
If you’ve been coming for a bit, Starting Point is your next step…don’t miss this chance to come!